1.22.2007

Pre Football Sledding

So the crew (Brett, Kevin, Jason and Amber) came over to watch football. Before the games got to serious, we layered up and headed out into the snow for some extreme sledding behing the four wheeler. It was the first time for Ella and Amber (she's from Dallas). First three photos by Kevin, last one by Ryan, Kevin's on the saucer. You will see no photos of Ella on a sled, she didn't think too much of the idea. Probably because of all the yelling and screaming that came from the previous riders. Maybe next year...




4 comments:

Amy Soper said...

Ahem...and why was I not invited? Hmmm...? Must have been that I forgot my deodorant last time we passed in a hallway or something. But seriously, looks like fun. Snow! What a happy thing! And good to see new pics.

Abbie Rumbach said...

Okay, have to admit, the pic of Ella on the 4-wheeler kind of scares the hell out me! :)

Oh the good old days...Remember when I drove Angie into the side of the garage???

Miss you guys!

Channing said...

Ya'll crazy!

MEGAN said...

next time you guys better invite me.. that's the best idea ever!!!